Thank you for your interest in CSU San Marcos!
Please scroll down and select the faculty position that you would like to submit an application for consideration.If you are applying for more than one position, you must submit a separate and complete package for each.
A review of applications will commence on March 30, 2018. However, the position will remain open until filled. All application materials, including letters of recommendation, must be received by March 10, 2018 to be assured full consideration.
The application package must include:
1. Faculty Application found at http://www.csusm.edu/facultyopportunities/applicationforms.html
2. A curriculum vitae3. A description of teaching success and potential contribution to the development and implementation of an innovative, interdisciplinary Software Engineering program (up to 2 pages)
4. A description of research accomplishments and future research goals including undergraduate student involvement (up to 2 pages)
5. A description of leadership experiences and community/industrial partnership building (up to 2 pages)
6. One recent peer-reviewed publication
7. Three signed letters of recommendation on letterhead, to be submitted electronically per instructions found at https://csm.submittable.com/submit.
Applications will only be accepted electronically at https://csm.submittable.com/submit. If you have difficulty uploading your application electronically, please contact Amy Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University is particularly interested in applicants who have experience working with students from diverse backgrounds and a demonstrated commitment to improving access to higher education for under-represented groups.
This position is subject to employment verification, education verification, reference checks and criminal record checks. A background check (including the criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with the CSU. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current CSU employees who apply for the position.
CSUSM has been designated as a Hispanic Serving Institution (HSI) and an Asian American Native American Pacific Islander Serving Institution (AANAPISI) and was recently named one of the top 32 Colleges most friendly to junior faculty by the Collaborative on Academic Careers in Higher Education. Visit http://www.csusm.edu/facultyopportunities for more information.
California State University San Marcos is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer that is strongly committed to promoting diversity in all areas of the campus community. We consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, physical or mental disability, gender or sex, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, medical condition, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion or religious creed, sexual orientation, and veteran or military status.